Monday 10 September 2007

Company Logo C.E.M.




We were put into groups of four to five people and we were all given an assignment to set up a fictional company do deliver a service of our choice. My group, including Phil, Kamran, Ross, Sian and Alex (you can view their ideas on my contacts list) decided to base our company on a Humerous T-Shirt company based on the internet.
We were then joined with another "company", Complete Event Management (C.E.M. for short) and our goal was to develop a company logo for our client. We started with a small discussion asking the client what they wanted and how they would like to display themselves. This is my version of the company logo for C.E.M. They were aiming for a classy, reputable look, which i hope i have achieved in this.

2 comments:

Michele892 said...

Really liked the work Sean!

AktoMan said...

The client chose elements from your design. I'll be printing off the final cards to see how they look in reality. If you want me to print yours off, just send me the full size PNG or JPG and I'll do it over the weekend.