Wednesday 29 August 2007


Sup folks, this is my first post on blogger, a name plate designed and made in Adobe Fireworks. First peice of work for the Computing Technical Support course. Firstly, i sat down with Owen and we discussed our hobbies, interests and things we enjoy doing. From this, i gathered he liked rock climbing and wants to be a systems developer once finished with the college course. This gave me the idea for the background and text to put onto the faceplate. Being a proud resident of Scotland, I also added an opaqued Scottish flag ontop of the design, making it look almost like a hologram. Also i added a cut picture of a hologram from the net just to give it a more genuine feel. I used the set effects for text in Fireworks to further add to the design, making the name and job title stand out and look more sophisticated. Overall, it looks alrite eh?? I used www.flickr.com as the resources for the pictures involved. To view Owen's design for me, visit http://owen873.blogspot.com/ , its not as good but its alrite i guess